Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Apollo 11 Owners' Workshop Manual, No Really!



When I first saw this last year or so over on
Zzakk's garage, I assumed it was some kind
of spoof.  Not sure if the book even existed,
or was just a cover.

I found the link on Spaceflight Now website.
The link went to Amazon.  There it was, for sale.

I'd like to add that I had the Haynes manuals for
all my motorcycles and love them.  Much better
than Chiltons IMO.  Haynes books are more
likely to list a substitute for that hard to find
Grumman Z347L  pintle injector spanner.


Maybe if my brother buys this for my birthday 
I can fly that Lunar Lander out of my back yard.
It looks good there, but it's tough to cut around.

2 comments:

  1. Arianespace has an owner's manual for their Ariane V booster. 200-page PDF, free to download. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Including the strap-ons?
    That would be cool to have in any case, but 200 pages would clog my dialup for sure, even Zipped.

    ReplyDelete