Tuesday, April 21, 2009

2 Steampunk Novellas


The above pic is from The Brass Griffin.

I just finished reading; The Flight of the Calliope! by W.D.Nagel.
I'm also in the middle of the 2nd story from; Tales of the Brass
Griffin by C.B.Ash. These are online Steampunk novellas.
They're both full of airships, steam power, odd uses for electricity,
strange weapons, monsters, air pirates, and the occasional robot
by any other name. In The Flight of the Calliope! they're collectively
called Brassbugs.
I don't much like the idea of reading books online. I spend way too
much time in front of the computer as it is, and I still prefer paper
reading materials that I can carry around and fold the page to save
my place.
It was nice being able to edit the occasional annoying typo though.

http://flightofthecalliope.wordpress.com/

http://www.brassgriffin.net/

BTW; I haven't been suffering from writers block lately, it's actually
posters block. I have plenty of material typed, I'm just having trouble
declaring stuff finished, and deciding what order to post it in.



No comments:

Post a Comment